* 200 OK: everything went awesome.
* 304 Not Modified: there was no new data to return.
* 400 Bad Request: your request is invalid, and we’ll return an error message that tells you why. This is the status code returned if you’ve exceeded the rate limit (see below).
* 401 Not Authorized: either you need to provide authentication credentials, or the credentials provided aren’t valid.
* 403 Forbidden: we understand your request, but are refusing to fulfill it. An accompanying error message should explain why.
* 404 Not Found: either you’re requesting an invalid URI or the resource in question doesn’t exist (ex: no such user).
* 500 Internal Server Error: we did something wrong. Please post to the group about it and the team will investigate.
* 502 Bad Gateway: returned if Application is down or being upgraded.
* 503 Service Unavailable: the Applicationservers are up, but are overloaded with requests. Try again later