Handling Unwanted temporary Files :
1. If you want to delete temporary files in your system then follow these points..
2. Goto Start –> Run –> Type –> %temp% and press OK.
It opens the path named as
C:\Documents and Settings\mirthikka\Local Settings\Temp
3. Select all delete that files.
4. Now just change URL C:\DOCUME~1\MIRTHI~1\LOCALS~1\ –> Temporary Internet Files folder.
C:\Documents and Settings\mirthikka\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files
Just open that file and delete all the temporary internet files also.
5. Goto –> Start –> Search –> Search “*.tmp” files –>Select all and delete that one also.
* These steps doesn’t affect any files.